Learn how to make restaurant style Chicken Manchurian a popular & easy Indo Chinese main course recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
For Manchurian Balls
1/2 tsp Oil
1/4th tsp Black Pepper
250 gms Chicken
2 Sping Onions, chopped
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 tbsp Corn Flour
2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Chilli Sauce
1 tsp Soy Sauce
Oil for deep frying
1 tsp Oil
2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
2 Spring Onions, chopped
1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
2 tbsp Corn Flour
Salt to taste
To Make The Chicken Manchurian Balls
– To make the chicken shreds in a pan heat some oil and water.
– Add salt and black pepper. Add chicken and give a stir. Let the chicken cook for 15-20 minutes.
– Remove the cooked chicken in a dish and allow it to cool down.
– Then remove small shreds of the chicken and keep them aside.
– Heat some oil for frying.
– To make the manchurian balls in a bowl add shredded chicken, spring onions, ginger garlic paste, corn flour, all purpose flour, chilli sauce and soy sauce. Mix everything well.
– Make small size balls and keep them ready for frying.
– Deep fry them in hot oil till dark brown.
– Manchurian Balls are ready.
To Make The Manchurian Gravy
– In a large bowl add chicken stock, water, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, corn flour and salt. Stir everything well.
– In a pan heat heat some oil.
– Add chopped garlic and spring onion. Saute everything for a minute.
– Add the water mixture and mix well.
– Keep stirring till the gravy thickens.
– Add Chicken Manchurian balls. Stir well.
– Let the gravy boil for few minutes.
– Delicious Chicken Manchurian is ready to be served!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned:
For Facebook Updates:
Join us on G+ : s