“COMPLETE” Back Workout (Width, Density, Strength!) | MIND PUMP
Subscribe to Mind Pump TV:
How to train the back fully to give you that wide v taper look and thickness.
The ONLY 3 Exercises You Need For A Fully Developed & Defined Back
– Erector Spina Muscles
3 Exercises that are the absolute most effective for growing your back
– Back thickness
– Really works the muscles that run along the side of the spine
– Complete back exercise
– You should do deadlifts for a fully developed back
– Make sure the bar is halfway between your toes and your shins
– Break at the hips: hip hinge
– Break the hips bend the knees
– Grab the bar right outside your shins
– Look straight ahead with good posture
– Push through with your feet
– Stand up nice and tall
– Pull your shoulders back
– Everything’s braced
– Break the hips
– Squat it down
– Hips back
– Place it on the floor
– Give it a second
– Then repeat the deadlift
– Midback exercise
– Bend your knees a little bit
– Break at the hips
– Grab the bar right outside shoulder width
– Sal prefers overhand grip
– Brace your core
– Pull the bar to your bellybutton
– Tempo is important
– Great mid back thickness exercise
– Really work the lats
– Lats make up most of the surface of your back
– Grab a pull up bar
– Slightly wider than shoulder width grip
– Pull your chest to the bar
– Then right back down
– Try all 3 exercises in this order
If you enjoyed this video on the 3 best back exercises check out our other back videos here:
Wake Up Your Back with these 4 Exercises
Build Your Back with the Bent Over Row (How to)
Lats on Fire! Pump Your Back with this Brutal Back Tri-Set
MAPS Trigger Sessions- 3 Exercises to Build Your Back
How to Build A Sexy Back | Workout for Women with These 3 Exercises
Single Arm Cable Row (DO THIS BACK WORKOUT) | Mind Pump
Build Your Lats Using these Tricks & Tips to Improve Your Dumbbell Rows
Get a Major Back Squeeze with this Bent Over Row Focus Session
For those interested in our MAPS SPLIT Program:
MAPS Split is an advanced muscle building and body sculpting program designed for the experienced lifter, bodybuilder, physique competitor and bikini competitor.
Split was created for people who have excellent recovery and need increased intensity and volume per workout in order to continue progressing.
Ideal for people who are interested in hardcore muscle building and body sculpting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– How to increase back width, back density, and back strength?
– How to train your back?
– What is the best back workout?
– How should i workout my lats?
– How to get a big back?
Subscribe to Mind Pump TV –
CONNECT WITH US:
SHOP MIND PUMP:
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
Back training for powerlifting and bodybuilding workouts for a big back.