Today’s recipe is delicious pumpkin pancakes.
Pumpkins are loaded with nutrients that can boost your immune system. For one, it’s high in beta-carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A. Vitamin A can strengthen your immune system and help fight infections. People with a vitamin A deficiency can have a weaker immune system.
Pumpkins are also high in vitamin c, which has been shown to increase white blood cell production, help immune cells work more effectively and make wounds heal faster.
Pumpkins are also a good source of vitamin E, iron and folate. Pumpkin is a weight-loss friendly food because you can consume more of it than other carb sources but still take in fewer calories.
Bajra flour is made from bajra grains i.e. pearl millet. It is excellent source of iron, protein, folic acid and fibre
Bajra grains are gluten free hence bajra flour doesn’t stick together well. It is ideal food for weight loss diet as it takes time to digest and make one feel Fuller.
This recipe of Pumpkin pancake made with bajra flour and chickpea flour is great breakfast option for babies to elders.
It is great option diabetic patients as bajra and pumpkin lowers blood sugar.
Ghee is used in recipe to make it more healthy by using good fat. If you are vegan, you can replace ghee with oil.
Ingredients and instructions for this recipe are listed below. If you like this recipe then please like, subscribe and share this video with family and friends.
Half cup – Grated pumpkin
1/3 cup – Chickpea flour
1/4 cup – Bajra flour / Pearl millet flour
1/4 tsp – Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds powder
1/4 tsp – Turmeric
1/4 tsp – Sesame seeds
1/4 tsp – Salt
1/4 tsp – Sugar
Half cup – Water
2 tsp – Ghee
1. In a bowl, add chickpea flour, bajra flour, grated pumpkin, red chilli powder, turmeric, sesame seeds, salt and sugar.
2. Mix everything and add water to make pourable consistency.
3. On hot tawa, pour this mixture to make pancake & spread thickly.
4. Roast it from both the sides and apply ghee on both the sides in between.
Healthy pumpkin pancake is ready to serve hot.
Watch our other videos too:
1. Protein Sandwich | Post Workout Vegetarian Sandwich | Paneer & Moong Bean Sandwich | Easy & Quick
2. Vegan Fruit Custard | Coconut Milk Fruit Custard | Easy Fruit Cream Recipe | फ्रूट कस्टर्ड रेसिपी
3. Til Gud Ladoo & Barfi | तिल गुड़ के लड्डू | Easy Til Gud Recipe | Healthy Winter Food
4. Sarson Ka Saag Recipe | सरसो का साग | How to Make Sarson Ka Saag | Vegetarian Recipe | Quick & Easy
5. Sweet Potato Kheer | Sweet Potato Porridge | शकरकंदी की खीर | रताळ्याची खीर | Vegetarian Baby Food
6. Gujarati Undhiyu Recipe | गुजराती उंधियू | How to make Undhiyu | Mix Vegetables Dish | Vegan Recipe
7. Dadpe Pohe | दडपे पोहे | Fast & Easy Poha | Maharashtrian Poha | Vegan Recipe | Healthy Breakfast
8. Ragi Porridge | Baby Food | Finger Millet Porridge | Ragi Malt Recipe | Ragi Kanji | Ragi Java
9. Vegan Strawberry Milkshake | Vegan Strawberry Smoothie | Easy Vegan Smoothie | Vegan Milkshake
10. Veg Fried Fish | Fried Veg Fish | Vegetarian Fried Fish | Easy & Tasty Vegetarian Fish
11. Veg Cheese Paratha
12. Super Easy Figs Jam
13. 2 Quick & Easy Chutney Recipes
14. Methi Thalipeeth Recipe
15. Healthy Dhokla Recipe
16. Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha
17. Vegan Caramel Custard
18. Sprouted Moong Ghavan
“My Dog is Happy” by “Reed Mathis”
YouTube audio library