LAST WHAT I EAT IN A DAY VIDEO:
Hey guys! Welcome to another WHAT I EAT IN A DAY VIDEO plus I show you WHAT I EAT AFTER MY LONG RUN THIS MORNING. (Recipe Below). I also find it interesting that people always ask me why I eat so many bananas. Well the main reason is that after a long intense workout I like to fuel my body with fruit calories instead of those high fat breakfasts. This is how I maintain my body as well as maintain my energy throughout the day! Sorry for the end of the video….I totally forgot that I was Vlogging today and was so tired after class.
BREAKFAST (POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE): Green Smoothie
-2 cups of Spinach (I would have added more but I have to save some for my other days lol)
-1 Tbsp of Fresh ginger
-1 tsp turmeric powder
-1 Lemon (juiced)
-4 Frozen Bananas
1. Add everything to a blender. Blender on high until all of the food is combined and smooth.
2. I put mine in a mason jar and enjoyed that for breakfast.
Snack in between my meeting: I forgot to mention this in my vlog but I had a nectarine while I was in my meeting today.
Lunch/Dinner: (My usual meal haha)
-Left over Brown Rice
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375/400 degrees F.
2. Rinse your potato under water so to get all of the gross bacteria off of it from the grocery store.
3. Slice into fry like shape and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. I use salt, pepper, garlic powder, and NOOCH (Nutritional Yeast) for my fries but you can add any seasonings you like.
4. Place in the oven for about 25 minutes making sure to flip them halfway through.
5. I place my broccoli into a steamer on my stove and steamed for about 5 minutes. Broccoli steams really fast so make sure you keep an eye on it.
6. I had leftover Brown Rice in my refrigerator so I had that on the side with some avocado.
7. Once your potatoes are done place them on your plate with everything else and enjoy.
**I love this meal because everything just tastes so fresh to me and I am so satisfied after!*
LATE NIGHT SNACK IN CLASS:
(This is what I had when I got home and forgot to VLOG)
Banana Nice Cream RECIPE:
The Greatest Speech You Will Ever Hear:
Forks Over Knives:
Follow My Journey: #FideliasJourney
Check out my Website:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Send me a Message: